wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !

Go down 
+3
FireBall
Andi
Frosty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 am

Guys,

As everyone knows / should know / learns right now by reading this page,
FireBallZ, oldest actual member of the clan, clan leader since Yaô left wS (he was the co-founder of the clan), after 3 years of membership,
decided to quit the clan.

Following to this event, BlackBurn, other member, also left wS.

This is something common in the life of a clan, some people join, some people quit, and here we go again !
Anyway, I find useful to write such a post to notify anyone who would not know it, for example, someone who's on holiday (like Oxygen) !

This will not bring any change in wS.
The clan is the same, the forum is the same, our tag, our colors are the same, and wS, with his bright recently comed new blood, keeps on pwning !
Everything will work the same, talks about tryouters, etc...

EXCEPT that this isn't a fully democratic clan, but a leadership. This is probably the reason why wS is the second oldest clan in today's babo, after NbZ !
As FireBallZ is leaving, wS needs a new leader.
FireBallZ designed me as the new leader of wS.

This is not a proposition, this is definitive.
Any help in this task, from anyone, full members or future members (Wink), will be more than welcome ! Smile

In another way, if someone sees a problem in this, he can GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ! Twisted Evil

Almost everybody in here will stay it seems, and this is great news !
I can manage everything, I already tidied up the forum this evening, and I'll take care of eurobaboforum post about wS.

Only thing is that I'm leaving on holiday for a week soon, and that you'll have to play a lot of cm's without me I love you

Cheers, mates, let's kick everyone's ass !

Particularly, please feel free to gently KICK AS HELL Fire's ass if you get the opportunity someday to play a cm AGAINST him Razz
If we do so wS will have proved his strength once more and most probably get a place reserved for an eternal future among top clans !

Back to top Go down
Andi
wicked Pwnzor
Andi

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

nice speech. Frosty for president! Very Happy

what to say.. just stick together and we gonna own like we did ^^

fuck.yea
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 pm

BTW frosty I wasn't clan leader since Yao left but from the beginning, the agreement between me and Yao was that we both lead in equal partnership, he didn't exactly respect that but in the end he was the one who left and all was good.

About kicking my ass, come and get it! IF YOU DARE TO ENTER THE LION'S CAGE OF COURSE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 pm

FireBall wrote:
BTW frosty I wasn't clan leader since Yao left but from the beginning, the agreement between me and Yao was that we both lead in equal partnership

Yeah, I meant you were the ONLY leader since Yaô left Smile
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Tryouter
Oxygen

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok so i bought a credit in ñy camping to see how things are happening and i see that fireballz left us. When i do ñy come back, warm up, i ll kick your ass ,p
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I'll be waiting I love you
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Boxy you go kick his ass, as I won't get to play him again.. brrrrr
Back to top Go down
varlan
wicked Tongue
varlan

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:33 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
Boxy you go kick his ass, as I won't get to play him again.. brrrrr

Bitch be cool! You wouldn't have had the opportunity to play against him even if he hadn't have left. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crono-

crono-

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Hey Frosty !
can I return to the tryout ?
How deos...fire put me out but i started to the holiday.
Please and Fro for president ! Wink
I want too stay in this clan
Back to top Go down
Andi
wicked Pwnzor
Andi

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 am

what happened crono?
you weren't try ? Neutral
Back to top Go down
crono-

crono-

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 pm

No Fire put me out one week ago, as deos, now I ask if i can rientry as deos
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Fire big bad wolf did big injustice to krono. Dude, all members decided that you are not experienced enough to play for a prestigious clan such as wS. As for Deos, 4 full members voted and I made a judgment call, after having a defender like cephei I did not want to lower the standards of wS more than I already had all though I cannot be sure that taking Deos back is a good/bad decision yet, this is up to Deos and his performance but of course this it not my business anymore. You should try to understand that my decisions in wS were always for the good of the clan, it's sad if you see this as being something personal but maybe you are not mature enough to be more understanding and less disrespectful (regarding the way you talked to me on pub the other day knowing that I am not wS anymore Wink ).

Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

FireBall wrote:
Krono, all members decided that you are not experienced enough to play for a prestigious clan such as wS.

It"s not cause Deos got back on tryout that you deserve the same.
wS refused you, point. You"re not allowed to wear the wS tag anymore, and asking each of wS members is useless.
Sorry if it seem harsh.

If I were you, I would not apply again before improving quite a lot.
I hope you"ll understand us, if not right now, then in some future day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !   ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan ! Empty

Back to top Go down

ABOUT : Recent changes in the clan !
Page 1 of 1