Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nostrad
full wicked sckilllzor

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: The Omniscient - Nostrad   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 am

Hey Buddies,
My name is Jojo and i'm 17yo, living close to Paris in France.
I practice table tennis and i'm probably gonna start clumbing next year. Dunno which work i'd like to go for later atm. Moreover i'm playing a bit to game like chessgame/Go (game) etc...

I have been on babo for a long time, more or less active and take part into 2 clan : )( and :0: (both was great and different).
I'm here in wS as a sniper, looking for some inactive member's comeback (hey breaker/hey nemo ;o).
I think u don't rly need to know more things about me but if you have some question just go in.
CU on babofield

Last edited by Nostrad on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireBall
Dear Dictator

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Omniscient - Nostrad   Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 am

Hello Joseph! It's nice to have you on our wicked team. I tried mountain climbing and I think it's a great sport, meant only for those who like to always challenge themselves. Maybe in the past we didn't get along all the time but time can change many things. What is important is that I see you being actively part of this clan and trying to help which is something I respect, maybe in time we will get to know each other better, if work doesn't kill me first Mad . So to end: Good to have you on our team, you're a bad ass sniper and I am sure we will win many battles! Cheers cheers

The Omniscient - Nostrad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Members-
Jump to: