wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbarous One - Frosty

Go down 
+15
Voevoda
VelveT.
Breaker
knes
fear
Cincilator
Adm
stelistu
Baboow
Iron
Cephei
epi
Korgan
FireBall
Frosty
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

The Barbarous One - Frosty Empty
PostSubject: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi there Wink,

My name's Maxime and I'm now 17 (18 in December).
I'm living in Belgium, Waterloo, but my parents have bought a new house in Tongrinne so we're about to move in the next months.
This year, I'll start studying agronomics at the university.

I couldn't survive without doing sports, and I'm a kinda active basketball player and skateboarder.
I have 2 older brothers, and we use to play basketball and to do some skateboard altogether.
But they don't play babo, or only when drunk and with friends in some rare LAN What a Face

Although my whole family appreciates so much beer, I don't drink any kind of alcohol and I won't ever. I dislike the tastes, and I don't wanna force myself to drink something I don't like only to feel drunk !
I don't smoke and don't wanna smoke anything ever either. Evil or Very Mad
BUT : I can understand people who does, even if "it's not really my cup of tea" =P

My other main hobby is roleplaying (Dungeon&Dragons) and all kind of games/wargames (Warhammer models). bounce
Not speaking of video games by "games". You know, like... monopoly lol. But far more complicated, funny and full of smartplay Razz

Then comes babo, of course Very Happy (playing since a bit more than 2 years, I remember PMB, Edgar !!! But not WTI, I stopped playing and when someday I restarted and that my clan became a real one, it was already Insomnia ^^)
I often had problems with my parents about it, but they've had to accept that I was able to have the best notes of my year and to play babo at the same time...
Anyway if sometimes I can play late in the evening, it's only because I have now a laptop and that I will live in a rented room for the university =P

I started playing with all weapons, but Shotgun soon became my favourite. The arrival of a new version of BV2 has made that weapon a bit too strong, and noone accepted that weapon on cm for a while... So I learnt using SMG. I've always played in offence (or middle...), because I'm dauntless and that I had not the required skills to defend. Then I discovered DMG and I'm using it since then. In these days I have developed somgare skills with sniper also, and I try not to lose my SMG and my Shotgun, since we're again allowed to use it against all opponents without whining ! I guess I have now more "maturity" in the gameplay, so I could pretend to learning how to defend.

I've been in FSP, which was more a group of players than a clan : Fried Space Pinguins : friends from my school, we used to play DM on a server that I have been hosting. Then I went in CB, -)"(-, #, ~ and now wS for my greatest pleasure !

I enjoy playing here with you guys and it's a feeling I haven't had since long ! Twisted Evil

Love wS and let's pwn afro

Last edited by Frosty on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm

D&D FTW! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 pm

v3.5 for me and my friends Very Happy
I know the v4 has been released lately, but we wanna stick with our rules...

BUT THIS GAME IS JUST SO GREAAAAT

(shift lock)
Back to top Go down
Korgan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Bah, Frosty, you can never see a good game, even if it spits you in the eye Razz

Remember one thing...
Warhammer wfrp! and this must be 2 ed.!

The D&D is too heroic and unrealistic for my taste, but everyone has got his own favorites Wink

But, back to the topic - I remember you, it was a long time before my first clan, back, when i was freelancer, good old times, hope to see you soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Ye I've heard of wfrp too, but I'm quite a young recruit in the roleplay, I think I might try it someday and probably love it !
Some other friends told me the same thing about D&D, in comparison of warhammer...
So I'd enjoy to try !
Back to top Go down
epi
pwn3r p053r
epi

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm

wooo role-playing geeks geek
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Post tits or GTFO !

xd
Back to top Go down
epi
pwn3r p053r
epi

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 pm

ok, i gtfo : d
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Alright, we finished moving !
Internet is working fine in my new home, so, since now my room doesn't look like a warehouse anymore, I'm ready to play some cm's again ! ...on week-ends.

(Great to see you around here Ed Wink)
Back to top Go down
Korgan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Hah... Only weekends? Pity, cause my weekends are all messed up, but hopefully we will get together on field soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Exams approaching...

It means that I'll be home for 2 weeks Very Happy !

(starting from the week of the 5th)

I'm COMING !
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Quickly everyone hide your women and children. FROSTEEH is coming!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 am

Got some internet problems in the late 24h, seems like now everything is back to normal, ffs though Sad
And I go back to university on sunday afternoon, for some exams.
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 am

ye but he's our gay I love you

P.S. I'd still tap that xD
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 am

*scared*
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Lol Iron xD

Had a nice end of exams with my gf btw (and her name is neither George, nor Henry Razz)
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Frosty wrote:

Anyway if sometimes I can play late in the evening, it's only because I have now a laptop and that I will live in a rented room for the university =P
No

What a Face

I love you
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Okay I'm at home now until wednesday morning, so I hope we'll play some cm on tuesday !
I'll come back home on friday or something for the week-end, then I don't know yet.

My exams are over on the 25th of June !
At that time I will have lots of people to see, lots of things to organize, lots of PARTIES ! What a Face
Then I will be home all the time, so I will be active again !
I will only go on holidays for 1 week, at the start of July.
So I will be able to play a lot these summer holidays.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Jeeeeeez guys,
I had a big problem with my modem, I'm still without internet.
This is why I was not online this week-end, since friday.
Hope it'll get fixed soon Suspect
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Hey guys,

I will stop babo.
This has nothing to do with you wS Wink
Only with the game.
I wanted to wait more and more for it, because right now I have some time to play; I wanted to wait so that the clan would go better before leaving the game.
But I realized that there was no good moment for such a thing Smile
And Velvet joined, so that's good already Wink

Know that I'm not leaving wS.
My soul will always stay here !
I enjoyed this clan-babolife-part as much as -)"(-
This was so cool Very Happy

Thanks cephei, Baboow, stelistu, Velvet, knes (Iron and Psycho too if they ever come here Smile ) for all that you've done.
Special thanks to FireBall.
You are the best leader a clan could ever dream of.
And without you I would never have been in wS, I would not have appreciated this clan so much.

Thanks a lot guys. You were real friends. Maybe u can let me in the groupsim !
I could keep chatting with you Very Happy
And maybe I'll play a DM or something at christmas time ^^

The reason of my departure is that I'm getting adult.
Fact is, that I don't like to spend time in front of a TV or computer screen, without getting something good of it. I wanna stop video games, totally. It doesn't take so much of my time actually, but I want to stop definetely.
I wanna live completely on my own resources when I finish my studies. That's in 4 of 5 years (if I spend one more year doing a speciality), that's not so much to learn to grow up everything you eat, and repair your own habitation when it is damaged.
It's a long way to come... And a big challenge to me. I wanna learn to cook perfectly, learn to grow up bio vegetables and fruits with the minimum of water needed and the maximum amount of food, I wanna generate my own energy with wind and water turbines, I wanna warm my habitation with the wood I've cut, I wanna get rid of petrol pollution, ...
Many persons say that they would like to go live in the countryside, when they'll be retired...
But who knows if they'll still be alive at 60 years old ?
The best way to realize my dreams is to do it now, when I'm young, strong, and alive !
If I succeed, my whole life will be a dream !
Some persones succeeded already... I just have to follow their path.

I wish you good luck, mates. I will never forget the good time I had with you Wink
Be WICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED and pwn ! Twisted Evil

I wish I had joined wS since the start, with Yaô, Iron and FireBall, and not joined heroes. So I would have spent more time with you in game.
Now it's just been 1 year that I'm in wS, and I'm leaving the game already...
But I won't come back on this decision.

Huge kisses guys.
Remember meeeeeeeeeeeee !
I love you (K)

P.S. : If u see tomorrow a non-tagged player with nickname : "Frô", know that it is Voevoda.
That damn russian narshlab also wanna leave babo, we decided together that we would stop on monday.
Tomorrow is our last day, so I'm playing as .wS. Voevoda, and him as Fro Razz
Maybe he'll go search the ban... I won't Smile
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:22 pm

well uhmm nice dreams man ! i respect that Very Happy it was nice playin with u fro and all the gay times we had Very Happy i wish u all the best in life and who know`s maybe someday ur dreams will come true Smile till then take care and remember : life is a game , depends how u play it ...u can either fail or succeed ...depends on u Wink

P.S. STAY WICKED AND VISIT US !

P.P.S. who`s gonna be bab`s lover darnit ? scratch scratch I love you
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

well.. I have known you for a pretty long time Frost.. bad to see you going. good luck with everything
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Maybe Velvet could replace me in Bab's shower :*

I will visit you Stelistu, by msn prolly Wink

We can go on talking together Thrawny, even more if u stay Sadmiral too long...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbarous One - Frosty   The Barbarous One - Frosty Empty

Back to top Go down

The Barbarous One - Frosty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next