wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old applies.

Go down 
+24
Frosty
Thunder
Plat!nøX
amOK
cyb
tuloote !?
Rivaldi
Greenslaught
Mr.Blue
Bill
epi
Negative
Maybe
Nike.
windfucker
Cephei
PikaBull97
chuka
BillGates
psycho
Nya
Brex
Link
Yaô
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Old applies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
epi
pwn3r p053r
epi

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:43 pm

good luck mate. : D really nice game today, keep rocking : )
Back to top Go down
amOK

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: !amOK   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Hello guys. Some of you might remember me from playing before I stopped, which might be year and half maybe, in eye squad. I started play this game again I guess, since I don't have enough time for raiding in WoW due to studyies and stuff, but I still need some game that's good relax and does not require so much time in one long gap.

Since I never really enjoyed random twatting on public CTF or even DM (brrr!), I like to play schooly, or possibly CMs, and that's why I am looking for some team. And since Nega suggested me to apply (though, I suspect him from just pranking me Very Happy), here it is and here are some details about me:

Primary Weapons: SMG (was always main); Snipe (can't aim that great though Very Happy)
Secondary Weapons: Shield (most prefered), Knives (in DM)
Positions&Playstyle: Well I play where I have to, used to prefere defense, but it depends really on gameplay and needs, so it can vary.
Playtimes: I am busy long term nowadays, due to finishing some school stuff, I play kinda every day though, when I need a break from studying and so, times depends. For next month and half I will be mostly busy this way, still I can play when I want , I don't really count it, but as I play I would say I spend in total something around 2 or 3 hours on babo per day, so that's about it. So managing a cm or two every now and then shouldn't be a problem (if you would dare to play me Very Happy)

Last think, if you want to contact me - either in game, or icq (293648923) or msn (martymartymartymartymartymarty@hotmail.com) (YES,it is 6x marty)
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Haha ;]
Thanks for apply, cu soon Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Nice msn geek

Cya Wink
Back to top Go down
Plat!nøX

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello!!

Nick: Plat!nøX
Positions and weapons: middle or def (smg,dmg,sniper, popup) / attack(the same)
About me: I like to play very angry and i will kill my antis.But private i am a nice guy.

Msn: Check my profile!
I want to join wS because my clan D.L is bad. And I search a much more better clan then this. And ws is that. And i think i can learn from yours

See you on the battleground in babo

Plat!nøX
Back to top Go down
Bill

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Sinister's app   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Name-Sinister/Salt/Bill(no not gates. i dont use bill anymore now that i no that bill gates has same style of name as me but diff colors but yea i stopped using bill.)
Position-Defense
weapons-Smg/Dmg
secondary-shield
contact-msn-tr3x47@live.com

Im using bill as my account here cuz this is my odl account when i used to use bill as name in babo.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Thunder   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Hello!
Nick: Thunder
Positions and weapons: Sniper, smg. Like to move, so usually at centre
About me: Heya, i`m dude from Russia, i play babo for about half a year. I study sciense in high school. Babo is for fun, so let`s get this fun)
Msn: I don`t have it yet unfortunatly
I want to join ws cause I want play cm on Euro level. I'm a bit tired of plain just in Russia, so I think join any good European clan is good idea
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 am

Name-Sinister/Salt/Bill(no not gates. i dont use bill anymore now that i no that bill gates has same style of name as me but diff colors but yea i stopped using bill.)
Position-Defense
weapons-Smg/Dmg
secondary-shield
contact-msn-tr3x47@live.com

Im using bill as my account here cuz this is my old account when i used to use bill as name in babo.
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 pm

nvm cancel my app!
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm

nvm cancel my app!
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Frosty   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Player name : Frøsty
E-mail address : jenova@live.be

Most appreciated position : Attack
Also able to play as : Middle
Best weapon : DMG (+Shield, usually)
Also able to play with : SMG (+Shield), Shotgun(+Knives), Sniper rifle (+Knives, usually)

Historical shit :

I'm an old player, I have lots of experience in the babo world. I think that everyone around here has an idea of my general skills. I know how to use spawns, how to make tactics, how to behave on the field, according to special situations. I've improved my sniper's aim lately, although I feel more efficient with my trusty DMG.
I've always stuck with the same players in my clans, because I appreciate friendship and good team spirit.
I like to play seriously, screwing around is a mark of disrespect to my mind, against teammates and opponents. Respect matters to my eyes. But I don't mind about victories or defeats, as long as the serious gameplay has made the game funny and interesting.
I've committed some smurfing fouls that has altered my reputation... But I'm still known as a fair-play, nice and steady player.

Past clans :

[CB] Cillit Bang

Description : Cilling Bang players were the core of Masters of Surgery. There's nothing else to add about it because we have only ever played 1 CM in 3 months of activity...
Clan roster : Hippa, Kai, Admiral Thrawn, FireBall, popcorn, hjjrt, le gaulois, Frosty

-)"(- Masters of Surgery (= Cillit Bang, but as an active clan)

Description : Probably the best thing I've taken part to, no matter how many cm's we've lost. A great clan, coming from pubs with all improving players, that have all (or almost) become good players spread in the whole community. Up to 3 CM's a day against Insomnia in the good times Very Happy
Clan roster : Hippa, Kai, hjjrt, Admiral Thrawn, Ironball, FireBall, Ron Peretz, Sharpie, Yaô, Inzani, Frosty.

# Clones.

Description : French-speaking players only. I regret that particular rule now. We managed to upgrade the clan in the best clans of Europe, although we weren't enough members at the end.
Clan roster : Tz, Kryss Kain, hjjrt, Hippa, Rock, Frosty. Kai left before the end of the clan.

~ Heroes . (= Clones, but as an international clan)

Description : The clan was mainly made to keep strong the relations established in Clones. If that clan hadn't been created, some of his members would probably have stopped babo.
Clan roster : Tz, Kryss Kain, hjjrt, Hippa, Rock, fiby, MareK, Raptile, Breaker.

Hoped future clan :

.wS. wicked Skillz

I left Heroes because I couldn't find enough fun in the game anymore. I still have strong friendly relations there. Heroes has become a strong clan, but the serious-playing, the respect and the fun aren't present anymore to my mind. That departure is also the occasion for me to stop messing around in the baboworld.
I want to join wS to find back some old mates from -)"(-, that I've missed a lot, and to find back some new mates I recently discovered in the other members of wS. I feel good with wS's people, and have fun again.
I invest myself a lot in the clan, involving clan-managing, tactic, design, friendship.

Hope you've learned something =P,
See you soon.

Old applies. - Page 2 F_Frostiesmodm_5d28d4e
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 am

Shocked
Very nice apply What a Face
Back to top Go down
cyb

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm

man that's a curriculum vitae
Back to top Go down
xfo

Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi all! Smile

Nick: xfo

MSN-Address: sanczi.tamas@hotmail.com

Position: Attack

Favourite weapon: SMG (with knives)

I can also play with: Sniper (I am not the best sniper Razz )

"Babo Life":

I play with babo since December. My first weapon was smg, i am still playing with it. Very Happy I still don't know why, but when I started playing with babo, nega and cyb always called me Leopold.
First, I played as no name( I hadn't got name, so the Nickname line was empty.). I am using xfo name since January. After two or three months, I started playing with sniper, but Claymore said that Sniper practicing destroyes SMG skills, so I stopped playing with it. Since that, sometimes I use sniper, but I prefer to play with smg. I think some of you know me, you know my skills in Deathmatch, but you don't know, how I play in team.

Previous clans:

I played on tryout with Heroes, I was refused to join the clan, than I tried to join once more, I was refused at this time too:D.
After this, I played in Cloned Heroes, only 1 week I think or 2, I don't know exactly, but I left it, cause I don't really think that this clan will have a nice future, becuase the good players are in other clans, and only beginner players wanna join it.( Stelistu and Fors wasn't a beginner, Haha... Surprised )

Now I am here, and I wanna join your clan, because it is a good clan, have nice members, nice teamplay, friendly members, etc.

See u on fields, GL, Wink

xfo
Back to top Go down
mugen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: mugen   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Hello! I'm mugen, I'm 15 years old
I'm french
Positions and weapons : I play with smg in attack, I can use snipe if necessary... I prefer play in attack but I often played in def
My msn : brout_brout@hotmail.fr
I wanna join this clan, because I wanna train my teamplay, my skillz and tactics, and this clan seems to be just the right team for that and you're good players... It's a very good clan for me Wink
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 pm

wS is not recruiting any longer. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
knes
Clan Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Yo guys Very Happy

Nick: knes

Former clan: !eXT!

Favorite weapon: SMG and Shield (i like snipe but i'm not strong)

Preffered position: Def

I started like a year ago. I had two periods of inactivity in the middle of about 5 months.
Why i want to join you? Because you rock

you can find me on my msn: zenogj@gmail.com

See you on babo-field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old applies.   Old applies. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old applies.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2