wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kharn muSe retry

Go down 
+2
stelistu
muSe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
muSe

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am

Hey guys, without clan I releazed it was so boring, no cm, no serious games, or only schooly to train my skills and tactics, and I know a lot of member of this clan knows me, so I start :

Nick : Kharn (muSe)

1st weapon : Smg + shield

Position : Well, of course I can play on every positions but I am more experimented in def than others but if necessary, I can go i

in attack :]

Why I wanna join the clan : Well, every members in that clan are really friendly, I don't know you a lot but I can kidding with

you all and of course, you're a very good and active clan :], Now I'll stay a loyal supporter for you!

I play for now, a lot of time, about 2 years but I did some breaks like 1 month each one ^^'

And about the smurf, I've already said that but now I'm serious, I will STOP now. I didn't stop before because, I wanted but, it

worked like drugs, I couldn't stop x], but really If I restart to smurf, you can beat me Twisted Evil

So I can play cm's the Wednesday (only sometimes because I play hand-ball and it's in the afternoon), The saturday, and the

Sunday afternoon (because in the morning, I go to the swimming pool)

My msn is : Brout_brout@hotmail.fr

I know that I can learn a lot about babo and I wanna learn that with you all Ws'ettes Very Happy

Really, thank you all and cya in babo field !
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 pm

tah nab`s back ! gl dude clown
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Nice to see u again, Gl! Smile
Back to top Go down
muSe

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks guys ;]
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 am

we will vote and give you the result soon. GL
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
muSe

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 am

Ok no problem, Thanks
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 am

Once more your application is accepted. Congratulations muse. Tryout colors are orange and yellow. You can only use these colors on your tag if you don't like them as I have seen it is fashionable among wS tryouters Smile. Please leave your msn address on this topic. Good luck mate! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
muSe

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Really thanks guys, I'll do my best with you :]
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Well muse i don't know what's with you but if you decided to leave you should have at least told us. What ever happened to "Really thanks guys, I'll do my best with you :]". You don't just leave tryout without saying anything. That sucks Exclamation
Back to top Go down
muSe

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm

What should I say?! You all told me, that day and other days I had a really bad comportement, so why should I stay in a clan when the ambiance is very ... bad for me ... It became really bored for me...
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Eh, this bad comportement thing was for one day and if u start crying middle of everyone then saying "you are stupid" to some ppl on spec, even if you weren't a tryouter we must have had a talk with you.

I believe that we were always nice to you, but you always had this "why my tryout is not ending" thing in your mind and you became so pessimist,you started to lose the high ground. I hope now you understand why we have longer tryouts. U have been a proof to its use.

After fire saying that u should stay and that we could work this out, you were okey with it. Then i saw u talking to some french " their attitude was not the same after this incident", yet it was only the morning of the day after and we havent seen u at all after the talk. So it was bullcrap.

Well u seemed like a nice person, i hope all this shit you have done was cuz of your age and u will turn out to be a nice man in the future.
Have fun in clans that doesn't care of personality but just skills.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:20 pm

muSe wrote:
why should I stay in a clan when the ambiance is very ... bad for me ...

muSe wrote:
What should I say?!

Well, if you don't want to stay, tell us at least that you leave...

P.S. : Baboow's right, "there has been no great ambiance with you after the incident" <=> we did not see you even once after the talk.
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:34 am

I agree. This is why we have long tryouts. You have failed to earn our trust, even though you have had more than enough chances.

Baboow wrote:

After fire saying that u should stay and that we could work this out, you were okey with it. Then i saw u talking to some french " their attitude was not the same after this incident", yet it was only the morning of the day after and we havent seen u at all after the talk. So it was bullcrap.

I trust Baboow so I believe that this is true. Our attitude was not the same? This is not nearly true. Even though your behavior after the fx game was totally wrong, we had the patients to hear you out and also had the will to solve this issue. As Baboow said, it's ok though, you can just go and play for any other clan that just recruits people for their skill only and are not interested in how you behave as a person. I thought you were a nice guy but it seems that you are just another kid with an attitude. Same as many other babo players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kharn muSe retry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn muSe retry   Kharn muSe retry Empty

Back to top Go down

Kharn muSe retry
Page 1 of 1