wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a chance.

Go down 
+3
Baboow
Cincilator
Fosters
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fosters

Fosters

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Looking for a chance. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

First of all hey. I'm thinking that you all know me. At game I'm using Fosters. I'm from Turkey , playing for 2 or 3 years. My position is defense. My primary weapon is sub machine gun with install shield. I'm 15 years old and thinking that my old childish behaviours changed. My previous clanses tags are >?< , )( , ~ , |3 , |> , R.I.P , bx and <!> . Why I want to join wicked skillZ! , because I want to stay at a clan , I have some nice friends and want to be friends with wS players. I hope I have chance. If you want to contact with me here is the adress : babowaterball@hotmail.com
See you on babo fields pirat .
Back to top Go down
Cincilator

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 am

Fosters wrote:
My primary weapon is sub machine gun with install shield.

He's an installshield wizard lol! lol! lol!

Gl fosters cheers
Back to top Go down
Fosters

Fosters

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:17 am

Thanks Cinc. tongue
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 am

Well since you are a turkish nab like me, i'm gonna give you my honest opinion.

You are a good player.
However wS gives high importance to the character as you know.
So if you want a serious chance in joining the tryout,
you are gonna have to explain us more about this change in your character and not just a phrase saying "I'm 15 years old and thinking that my old childish behaviours changed."
Another thing you have to prove us is that you seriously have changed and grown-up and not just acting to be grown.

So make up your mind, if you really want to be a wS, you have a lot to prove to us;
Otherwise, this is your stop Wink

If you choose the hard way to become a wicked man, well i wish you good luck then Smile
Back to top Go down
Fosters

Fosters

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 am

Thanks for good luck Baboow, and you can be sure that you will see my behaviours like how I told. And thanks for complement at the up side in second paragraph. Wink
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 am

g`damnit turkies invading us ! No No pirat Very Happy
anyway , i hope u turned out good , gl !
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 am

Hey Fosters, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

I forgot to say Good Luck , turkish boy ! :d
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Your chance is granted. Good luck on tryout! I assume u know that tag colors are orange and yellow. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Good luck Basketball
Back to top Go down
Fosters

Fosters

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm really happy to hear this. You can be sure that, I wouldn't disappointed you . Wink
Thanks to all of you and see you in bv2 fields . cheers
Back to top Go down
Fosters

Fosters

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm

You know I played a lot of cms with you and a lot of them we lost cause of me. I was thinking I am not in level of wS and after we played cms against 2 clans yesterday , I am well awere about I am not in the level of wS. Cause of that I decide to leave wS tryout. If I'm gonna continue to play with you , I'm going to make an end of wS like other clans ( ~ , )( , |3's nice players are gone ) and I don't want to make some bad things to you. Maybe I'm gonna send an application when I improved my skills , teamplay and coming to wS's level. But for now I am leaving the clan otherwise you can be sure my behaviours wouldn't change. Wink
I love you all and cya Neutral .
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm

I've seen people with good skills say this before. By this I mean "I'm not good enough". Theoretically we're the judges of that. I'm beginning to think that it's just an excuse for people to bail out. Anyways good luck and take care.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Fire is right.

IMO saying "I'm not good enough for you" is just an excuse.
Many of the ones who said this just wanted to go somewhere else...

Your choice anyway, whatever. Feel free to apply again, anyway we decide to refuse (or not).

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Fosters

Fosters

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm

No its not an excuse. You know yesterday how I played. And now I'm feeling humiliated about that.
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Yea, you felt so humiliated that you felt like quitting wS tryout and immediately form a new clan with cysiek. Save the false stories for someone more naive. You had a chance, it was obviously a mistake on our behalf, you will not have another chance to don't bother applying again. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a chance.   Looking for a chance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a chance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Presentation :: Old Applies-
Jump to: