wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10/11/10 wS vs \v/

Go down 
+2
Devil
Cephei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: 10/11/10 wS vs v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 am

Some of V's complains that we don't post looses, but as I noticed They didnt even do it, so where is the problem.
You portugese guys going back to speak only with ur main language, you run from a talk, showing each others selfishness.
It's just a game people, and If its not, then:
Iron wrote:
Get a Life!!! :*
10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Ncjgpd
10/11/10 wS vs \v/ 2v1lw84
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 am

And in my opinion, worst clan these times. Its from observing some people.
Back to top Go down
Devil

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-02

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 am

Well, truth is that this whole "you don't post cms" stuff started by your hands, Ceph (not yours especifically, but your team). Indeed there was a time when we didn't really post any cms on our older forum, but that was valid for both victories and losses. We just posted when some member remembered to post (that would be like 1 cm in every 5 or so).
Even around that time you guys didn't post some of the losses with us, but I don't remember any of us saying anything about it, imo every clan should be able to choose what they wanna post or not, it's your forum in the end.
But the problem was that we once asked you guys for cm, and the following comment came: " we don't wanna play you cause you don't post losses with us". I still remember Fire saying "let it be" and trying to be diplomatic, which was nice, but never the less that would be the spark of this whole thing, I'd say.
Anyway, with new forum, came new rules and we make sure no cms goes unposted. As for the part that you say that we're complaining - we're not. It's just a taunt Wink

Anyway, you're intitled to your opinion, although I was expecting more of you than saying things that are pretty xenophobe.
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:20 am

Yay, at first Im glad that someone started to talk.

Dunno by whos hands that has started, I see people moan on it. I just couldnt listen to it. I'm not able to post every cm we play, if I dont play all of it. Well, Im not registered on your forum, but topics are apparently. I won't sign in there, just from that reason of not posting cms. But if I want to play, and read a thing that u have quoted, a knife opens.. Seems that from Fires times nothing has changed.

So once again, Im not afraid of no-posting cms, the thing is its stupid to not play us just from that reason, and complain about it all around.

Heh, maybe I seem to be xenophobic, and so my things, well, I try to be honest and objective. wS memb's, including me, are not saint, but Ive not forgotten sad things which u, and ur mates said, some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Devil

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:52 am

Ceph, if talking is what you wanted to do, you have my msn and there's our forum and babo, so I don't really know what you mean by not talking xD.

Indeed, it is stupid to not play cms cause the oponent doesn't post losses, but that's exactly what one of your members said. I hope this will never be a reason for not playing.

And again, we're not complaining about it, but rather taunting you with it. Complaining would be if I would come and tell you that you guys don't post losses, or if I wouldn't want to play with you guys anymore cause of that.

I appreciate the fact that you are being honest, so am I. But I don't think that by being honest you need to offend us or a whole nation (portuguese guys xD).
About being saints... we aren't, never were and never will be. We taunt, we laugh, we get angry, we can be very serious even though we're mostly joking, we're rarely pacient and mostly explosive, but in the end we're an united team. Just like you guys are.
Insults will exist for as long as there is competition, and there will be jokes and taunts and swearing all around but in the end we still need to think that a lot of things (if not most of them) are said without truly thinking them and in the mids of battle and anger and they shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 am

Talking, discussion, same shit.

So you think that you're not complaining, rather taunting ? And its still ok ? Seriously, think about it.

I don't offend the whole nation (portugese guys) as you said. The ugly thing is that ur talking about us in ur main lang, I just can guess whats ur talking about. Its kinda xenophobic.

Maybe I take things too much seriously, maybe competition brings much, better or worser, kinds of behaviour, but the fair soul should be saved.
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

i think it was me who said "to not play u" but at the same time i think u got it wrong , i didn`t meant to "not play u at all" , just to refuse u once or twice to give u a lesson , no offense to u dev but in the cm`s vs ur clan it always ends with drama , i don`t know how or why ...mostly cause of a stupid reason i think but heh , and yes about posting cm`s , u were posting only victories vs us , and 0 defeats from what i saw ...
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Normally... No Rubell, No Drama Smile He's the opposite of Martini... with mustache.
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Guys where is the hospitality? Mad

Italianos, bring devil some pasta!! Razz

And for better and worse, we all know each other for some years now, stop fighting over stupid things that wont mean anything tommorow alien

hugs V, hugs wS, hugs closer... uhmm.. even more closer... UHMMM okey thats close enough! Razz
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:10 pm

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Super_mario2
Back to top Go down
Devil

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 pm

I just checked our older forum for losses and indeed there are no losses posted against you. Lol...I hadn't reliased that until now, but it wasn't done on purpose.

Rubell is not a bad guy, he's just very explosive and incresingly agressive when he's fighting for his point of view. Other than that he's actually a very peaceful, methodical and friendly guy. I think, Velvet, that you guys could really give along if he didn't have the mustache :PPP

Anyway, big + 1 to what Baboow said and see you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am

well, not all share the same opinion , but heh , see ya in babo man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/11/10 wS vs \v/   10/11/10 wS vs \v/ Empty

Back to top Go down

10/11/10 wS vs \v/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Clan Matches Section :: Defeats-
Jump to: