wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<

Go down 
+6
FireBall
stelistu
Adm
Cincilator
Iron
Deos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< Empty
PostSubject: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< Ss1294259191

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< Ss1294260284
Black started to zooka and cinc came and disable it...(it was 2-0 for us when this happened).After he said thet he wanted to help jokers for win!!!
05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< Ss1294261655
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:25 am

Deos wrote:
Black started to zooka and cinc came and disable it...(it was 2-0 for us when this happened).After he said thet he wanted to help jokers for win!!!

What?

Who decided that Zooka does not fit in cm? Cinc? Who is Cinc? Laughing
Is this one of the rules?

If it is not, disable it during a cm is incorrect.

He has hurt us and then said quietly his bad intent.

However this is not a problem, everyone can make mistakes, nature also, but should not allow such people to be administrators, only those that rule THE FUCKIN'PRESSURE! Laughing

elephant
Back to top Go down
Cincilator

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 am

Deos wrote:

I can stand many things but I will certainly not tolerate lies.

Yes, I disabled zooka after I got a certain message on msn, but you should be well aware that I disabled zooka after Stelistu said to Black on teamchat: "Black, please take smg" (I don't have screens to prove it, but Steli can confirm it if he is as honest as I think he is). Btw sorry for spyin on your teamchat.

Also you should be aware that it happened right after or right before jokers scored their first flag,I couldn't really tell it from the console, while wS still had 0 (Yes, jokers scored the opener), and I know that there still exist honest people in wS among those who played and that they will confirm it.

So, to summarize, yes I did disable zooka. I might even get a ban, although it doesn't matter anymore. Oh yea, after the cm, Deos even spent some good 10 minutes insulting me. Also, Deos is a big fat liar, for the very statement I quoted. Think twice about what people you let into your clan, because you can see that I didn't kick him out of jokers without a reason. Success can hit your head, especially when you achieved it over other people's efforts.

Now lemme enjoy my moment in peace, thank you.

EDIT: Just one more thing I remembered, Deos wasn't even present during that round, he was eating. So much about objectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:23 am

May someone calmly explain what the hell happened?
Imo, no matter who says what to who, you should not disable one weapon just cause someone doesn't want it. Would you disable sniper if someone complained about me playing?

I wasn't present so I dunno how exactly it happened, awaiting explanations from the others involved in this, kthx.

ps. What 'certain message' you got?
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 am

i admit that i said 2 times to black on teamchat "black take smg" but he wasn`t listening to me so i`m not sure if he would`v quit zooka ...on the other hand it doesn`t seems fair to disable any weapon in a cm to me , but for the loss of this cm i can only blame myself and the guys , for now ...

EDIT FbZ Razz: The cm is a different matter and as long as Cinc's actions didn't influence the cm too much, which I suspect it didn't, it should be left alone. What we're discussing is Cinc's behavior as an admin.

1 more thing: what server was the cm held on?
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 am

Cincilator wrote:

Yes, I disabled zooka after I got a certain message on msn, but you should be well aware that I disabled zooka after Stelistu said to Black on teamchat: "Black, please take smg" (I don't have screens to prove it, but Steli can confirm it if he is as honest as I think he is). Btw sorry for spyin on your teamchat.

Dude no matter who tells who to stop zooking, an admin is supposed to follow the rules and not break them, especially when your team could have gained an advantage from it, it can very well be interpreted this way by anyone, you should have thought more before you acted.

Cincilator wrote:

So, to summarize, yes I did disable zooka. I might even get a ban, although it doesn't matter anymore. Deos even spent some good 10 minutes insulting me. Also, Deos is a big fat liar, for the very statement I quoted. Think twice about what people you let into your clan, because you can see that I didn't kick him out of jokers without a reason

Being an admin, being fair, not interfering against your clan's opposing team, all these should matter to you. You come here with such determination to accuse Deos of lying, yet you forget how you lied to this whole clan when you left the tryout. If you would have come here to say something like "sorry for removing zooka" maybe things would have been different, but no, you don't even regret breaking the rules and this makes you unworthy of being an admin. It's shameful that you have fallen so far. And really dude, come on, you have/had members like pirania or dad0 in your clan and you come here preaching what members we should/shouldn't recruit? Don't you smell the hypocrisy? Deos isn't of any concern to you anymore so please spare us of any "advice" you may have in your "experience" as a leader.

Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 am

fuckeen pressure owned cinci
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 am

Cincilator wrote:

I don't get this.
It's idiot.

1°) You spy our teamchat.
2°) You disable a weapon because Stelistu doesn't want Black to use it. Most stupid reason to do that !
What if Stelistu wanted Black to zook again ? He could not !
What if Ronaldo wanted to zook ? He could not !
3°) You received a certain message on msn, so you come disable zooka. And you find it OK because Stelistu doesn't want Black to use it (still most stupid reason to do that). Next time we are losing to NbZ, I would like you to come during the cm and disable smg pl0x. If I ask you, is that a good reason ? And ban Rubell too, while you're busy with console Razz
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 am

u lose vs jokers.. -.-
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 am

look at rawr , gj vel Twisted Evil

@ cinc , i don`t think that was nice , even though i said that black would`v still zooked , Smile
that`s admi powa ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm

1st Cinc I was eating and waching cm ( 2nd round) In Blu base were Black and steli,they were attacking 2 more jokers ( teams had flag) when in 1 sec black lose his zooka and start to saying who disable the zooka.I was talking to you after this because you are unfair,we are playing and you are in consol so Psss plz....If you wanna see joker win come down and dont say thet wS have lucky thet admiral is in,and we are wining only cm tnz admiral...
Back to top Go down
Cincilator

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:53 pm

I get that you're all mad at me, but let me take a look at one thing, and it's a post from eurobabo:

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
Cinc wrote:
I want my admin position to be revoked on all servers.

I didn't say this without a reason you know, at that moment I was pissed by some people's behavior, and I knew something like this would happen. Too bad you didn't follow any of my last wishes though, I remained an admin, tourney was never finished and nobody congratulated jokers on their 2 years. Gj community, maybe everyone just hates me.

Anyway, this doesn't justify my actions and I'm well aware of that, I already told fosters what happened and I'll probably be removed from admin position and globally banned for a while. But at least I'm not pissed anymore.

Btw, I realized how little respect people have for jokers, and I consider taking zooka as a part of that disrespect. Would you take zooka or photon against nbz? Against vendetta? In this cm you started playing serious just after being 5-2 down on Bunker. Also, because you were sure that you will win, you agreed to Bunker, on which you don't know either how to defend or attack or control spawns. It may not look so, but until the last 5 minutes, this cm was just a total act of disrespect.

Looking forward to some next cm when I come back, which I hope you'll take seriously.
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:57 pm

don't be Emo faggot, noone hate u, noone hate jokers, all have respect, i talk for wS of course.
black use zooka a lot of times during cm, vs V or NbZ too, only cause he's strong with it.
tourney is over cause U left.
2 years for a clan is a nice object, but u're too much inactive for make ppl talk about it, maybe.

all for say... don't be Emo. noone hate u.
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Cinc wrote:
I want my admin position to be revoked on all servers.
I didn't say this without a reason you know, at that moment I was pissed by some people's behavior, and I knew something like this would happen. Too bad you didn't follow any of my last wishes though, I remained an admin, tourney was never finished and nobody congratulated jokers on their 2 years. Gj community, maybe everyone just hates me.

I don't have the right to revoke your admin rights and I didn't think it's important. Just look at Kai being admin on r1 once he is not even playing at all anymore. You should be happy you stayed an admin, it's a honour to be one. But instead you do stuff like this and don't even think you did wrong..

Talking about 'disrespect', You should have congratulated your own clan - it's not the community's 'job' to do that, I believe it would have been right if you did it.

Tourney was not finished mainly cause of you, the organizer 'left'. Also Nega said he doesn't want to play and I don't see finishing a tourny this way making sense. Half of the players forfeit..

Quote :
Btw, I realized how little respect people have for jokers, and I consider taking zooka as a part of that disrespect. Would you take zooka or photon against nbz? Against vendetta? In this cm you started playing serious just after being 5-2 down on Bunker. Also, because you were sure that you will win, you agreed to Bunker, on which you don't know either how to defend or attack or control spawns. It may not look so, but until the last 5 minutes, this cm was just a total act of disrespect.

So, Luna disrespects the whole community? bounce
Black sometimes uses zooka in clan matches cause he can do good with it. By the way, no offence but I wouldn't be amazed if people had less respect for Jokers than other clans, how many times did you leave & rejoin?

Quote :
It may not look so, but until the last 5 minutes, this cm was just a total act of disrespect.

How can you know wS' thoughts? You cannot judge us from our gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Cincilator wrote:
I consider taking zooka as a part of that disrespect. Would you take zooka or photon against nbz? Against vendetta?

Even vs Insomnia, I took photon in many cm's, for 1 minute or for 6...
And I often considered the possibility to be a photon-player, but I never did and finally I left activity so it's too late Razz

Cincilator wrote:

Also, because you were sure that you will win, you agreed to Bunker, on which you don't know either how to defend or attack or control spawns.

Every player who has played Bunker on a pub knows where are the spawns. Not hard to find out.
No need to have a topic in your forum with the map's name to play on it.
We played every cm like that, for more than a year, before Thrawn arrived.
+ that always the same maps are played and that Bunker was original, which was a good idea to add some variety in the game.
Back to top Go down
Cincilator

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:52 pm

EDIT FBZ: Dude, either start making some sense or go bitch on your own forum about how the world cheats you and how everybody's unfair towards Flamy your partner in life and how we're all big bad wolves. Seems that you're more concerned about Deos "lying" and not the MAJOR fuck up you managed to pull off as an admin. Seriously you should have stayed gone, you would have done us all a favor. You're the one who fucks up and yet you have the nerve to come here and talk this way to us.

EDIT CINC: Dude, at least have the decency to reply to my post instead of editing it.

Last edited by Cincilator on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Cincilator wrote:
But still, nobody looked at the main reason I made my first post:
I can't stand certain people lying in my face.

At least deos should have some decency to edit his post now that I proved he lied.

I still don't know about what he lied, all I know is that he was right : you disabled zooka, there was no reason too.
I don't care if we were leading 2-0 or losing 0-5.
(Btw, you proved nothing confused )

If you don't wanna be admin anymore, then do like if you had never been. Forget you have the power to ban and to disable weapons.
Not that hard imo.
I guess you unbanned Flamy too, lol.

Cincilator wrote:
My only regret is that I wasn't down there on the field, to own you even more.

You take this fucking game too much serious.
Get a beer, get laid, enjoy life, and forget this shit. Not worth.

After this, don't say that there was too much pressure in wS.
I've never seen you that concerned, that angry for nutz.
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Cincilator wrote:
Ok, so you proved that I'm wrong. Okay, I respect that. But still, nobody looked at the main reason I made my first post:
I can't stand certain people lying in my face. At least deos should have some decency to edit his post now that I proved he lied.

@Deos: Claiming that you were leading 2-0? HAHAHAHA You just needed something to blame your loss on. If wS is really that superior above jokers as you claim every fucking time you are anywhere near a joker then you should've won even with this minor setback. But you didn't. Maybe this will bring you to the ground.

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< 67074_10
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Cincilator wrote:
If wS is really that superior above jokers as you claim every fucking time you are anywhere near a joker then you should've won even with this minor setback. But you didn't. Maybe this will bring you to the ground.

1st chill pl0x
2nd yes u won , awesome , congrat`s , hi5 , that makes 3 wins for u and 100 or more for us , the show must go on !
3rd my only regret is that ur inactive and we can`t pwn u anymore Sad Sad

No dissrespect but that`s the truth...ur so happy that u won , it`s like u won vs Ins and that`s only gonna make us happier since u consider a win vs us "awesome" ...that proves how good we are/can be , Wink

cheers
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Baboow wrote:

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< 67074_10

Hey Baboow, this ape's hand and fingers are so cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 pm

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< 128782476843994833

Blackburn and his zooka. elephant
Back to top Go down
Voevoda

Voevoda

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:36 am

You should no longer be an admin, Cinc... Im sure u r nice guy in life and babo, but seems that u cant control yourself sometimes. Rolling Eyes Just calm down and think what u did...
Its disgraceful behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<   05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?< Empty

Back to top Go down

05/01/2011 .wS. vs >?<
Page 1 of 1