wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jeer - Cephei

Go down 
+9
Deos
VelveT.
saddam
Fosters
Baboow
fuazi
Negative
FireBall
Cephei
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:01 pm

hehe wasnt expecting this =)

take care ceph, i hope you wont regret and be happy there Wink
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 pm

hmm, too bad I couldn't change your decision Razz
see you, have fun in NbZ pirat
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Well we have talked on MSN about this. So as I said before, I will respect your decision. We have had many good times together, crushed many clans. You leave here as our friend and not something else. Your dream is your dream and I wish you good luck in achieving it! (but we expect you back when you see that NbZ is BORING compared to us Cool . So take care my friend and remember to let your guard down when you play against wS lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Awwww ceph !
Imo we are as strong as NbZ, but two years in a clan is pretty long ! Smile
I mean, we all need challenges, we all need some changes, we all need someday to try something else, to play with other persons, to keep the fun of playing !
Some people stayed 4 years in the very same clan, others can't stand in place for more than two weeks xD

But you are for sure the most incredible player I have ever played with !
Amazing. Except these few days where inspiration suddenly suggested you to go on attack on your own and leave the flag alone Razz,
you have always pwned the ass of everyone, as much in our biggest victories as in our deepest defeats.
You were standing there, defeating attacker after attacker, one at the time, guarding the flag as noone could ever do.

When I first (farao) tried to join wS, I did not know you at all, and oh my god what a great surprise to meet you !
wS will never be exactly the same without you, but we will keep room for you here, if you someday regret your decision Twisted Evil

You are a great mate, a great friend, you hardly freak out, and you busted so many bad tryouts !
I will miss you.
Please enjoy a lot your new clan, I think they will be pretty happy to welcome you in their ranks !

Love.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Frosty wrote:
Aand you busted so many bad tryouts !

so true lol!
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

I will continue to love you despite the distance and your latest decisions, because you're a good boy, a good playmate and the best defender of babo.

I'm glad you've come to nbz, you can be helpful to them because they always lost against us in the last weeks pig You are a generous person. Laughing

And after all this, you will be back, bitch. Or at least that is the hope of us all, cause we love u Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

im sad but not so much, when u fight vs us with nbz, after losing 1 time, 2 times, 3 times........ u will come back to us Razz

SORRY CEPH SORRY FOR ALL CM WE LOSE IN THE LAST WEEKS DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey, maybe you will prefer that signature you're thanking me for without the wS tag

The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 Cephznotagcopier

elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jeer - Cephei
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Members :: Ex Members-
Jump to: