wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]

Go down 
+6
Adm
FireBall
psycho
Link
Yaô
Korgan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korgan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-22

The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] Empty
PostSubject: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:04 pm

Well... Third time's a charm like they say ^^

Im Edgar and this is my third clan ever

Many remember me as freelancer, from old times... Some can barely find in their memories the clan named PMB - my first clan ever, well it survived for about a week :/

Most of you Find it - Edgar from Insomnia, thats also me, pity about that, but i couldnt stay there, they are the best clan and demand the best of you, and this is just game for me, very fine game, where i like to spend my free time shooting and lughing with fine bodyless balls with weapons attached to them caled babos - i want to say that i like my life and sometimes need to get some space from babo and attend to my real life

What to say... In october i'll be 22 and if Allach approves ill still be rolling around with my old trusty shotgun around battlefields

Some facts :

Weapon : Shotgun
I always loved it, and always will, you may say its noobish and stuff, but to trully master it you need a lot of practise, i developed some skills with chain gun and sniper, but i hate the last one, just trained it to better handle snipers with my shotty Twisted Evil

Position : Defender
I am close range player, and have a bit of tactic mind, who loves tu make use of enviroment, so the best position for me is defence and occasionally ambush to enemy flag carriers, but i always try something new

You can find me mostly in the evenings and some times of night, more rarely i appear in morning and afternoon

Just want to say that i am happy to try something new, and i wont let you down!
Assalamu alaikum to all of you cheers
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Im not into islam really Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 am

Welcome Edgar !!

Why didn't you name Edgar in the forum? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:06 pm

You know Yao... Noone never asked me that question Rolling Eyes

Quess its just expression of searching for my "inner self" Very Happy But really i think it's because i never got any "nickname", which clinged to me for more than few weeks, so i'm using all of them in different situations Wink
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Hey guys, and girls...

Im just dropping by to say that im through... Leaving babo, thanks for playing along me...
Good luck in the future
Back to top Go down
Link
best cg whiner
Link

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:59 pm

You will come back, in few weeks (mounth? Sad )

Today is a sad day so...
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 am

Heh, maybe youre right...

Maybe not, we will see, cheer up Smile
Back to top Go down
psycho
Clan Member
psycho

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Ed's message   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:27 am

Even though I respect Your decision to stop playing babo I have to say it's really a substantial setback for the clan, cause with You we've lost a very strong and intelligent/mature player.

If you'd ever decide to return I think I can say on behalf of the whole team that you'll always be welcome here and regardless of that, I'd also like to wish you good luck in your future activites!
Back to top Go down
Link
best cg whiner
Link

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:02 pm

No, he will not be welcome Crying or Very sad
I hate you uncle Ed ! Crying or Very sad

I'm selfish, i know...
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Don't be such an emo ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

You know... There is one positive thing about it - the forum started to be attended this way tongue

And Linky, im sorry to hear that Crying or Very sad , remember that i still like you, and all you other guys, and girls Very Happy

Be good girl Likny and go play with your cg

Thanks Psycho, for everything

Good luck FIreball, and you too Yao

<3 you all

p.s. Ill be checking forum to know how you are handling yourselves! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Ed why do you leave?

Come back Sad
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:44 am

Yao my man, you will do fine Wink

All of you
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 am

Had some time, had some thoughts, and i found uot i miss you guys (And Link too Razz )

Tried to find you on babo, found only Ground, btw. congratz man i hope you will like it here Very Happy

Tried to see whats up, and to say that you are doing very good, keep up the good work cheers
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:41 am

Hehe I knew you would come back Wink.

WELCOME BACK!
Back to top Go down
Link
best cg whiner
Link

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Edgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!! I love you so so so so so much!

Hum... I said you will not be welcome back... I hate you... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:24 pm

It's good to be hated again, especially by such cute girl Razz
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Since this is the good news topic Smile. I might also have some good news for u, not sure yet but i might have stable access to a computer in about 8 days. Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:51 pm

FireBall wrote:
Since this is the good news topic Smile. I might also have some good news for u, not sure yet but i might have stable access to a computer in about 8 days. Cheers

oh fire that'd be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm

No way! Shocked

Whole 8 days??? cheers
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:01 pm

I wish you all good aim and reflex, lots of bullets to spare with other team players, many more young wS players, good and often trainings, and that you wont loose another cm!

<3 you all (im still stright Smile )

What can i say more...?

wS! Go go go! cheers
Back to top Go down
Link
best cg whiner
Link

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:08 pm

alien <3
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Finally! I dont know how many times i had to work on this piece of crap of computer to make it working...

Caouldnt log on the forum for a bit, but anyway i can post again Smile
Back to top Go down
Korgan

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Well guys...

What can I say? It was a pleasure... A real pleasure to meet You all, maybe i wasnt always there, but i felt like belong to wS..

Dunno if You all visit this site, but...

Yao : Gl mate with any team You will pick and hope it will fit You, and Your sense of belonging, cause team is most important part of babo for me Smile

Fireball: I think about You as the leader, and... Hope You will lead this team to great victories, remember that a good leader is the one, that listens to his friends Smile

Lividia: Long time no see, hope You will know that i loved Your style of playing and behaving Wink

R@W, Nya: What can I say... I dont know anything about You, but I can say if You got to this team... It means Youre good enough to achieve much Wink

Iron: Good old Iron... Hope You best mate, cause the best deserves the best Wink

Psycho: I hate to see You absent, You of all ppl maked me laugh most, and had very good sense of humor, almost as good as Your skills Wink

Link: Heh Link... Only person i hated in this team, cause You were in every part as good in close range as me with Your cg, and when You dissapeared I realized it was one of saddest things happened in babo world for me ;*

Epi: Mate, maybe You hadn't best goodbye with this team, but remember that You were part of this team, and it stays in You.. Always Wink

Sashimi: Another gone, another missed, at beggining I was happy cause we had good sniper in our team... Later I realized we got much more than that... Miss You mate... Hope Your bullets will never miss Smile

Negative: Always arquing, always figting... I liked Your spirit.. I like it still.. Just remember that sometimes in anger You make mistakes... Hope You best...

Cephei: Hah, thats the best smg in wS, and i think one of best in babo... Always feared that everyone will se that Youre better in defence than me... Do me a favor, and just laugh more, for You and rest Smile

Baboow: Good job in getting to wS, good job in trying so hard and getting better in every step... Youre the best hope for Us in future, keep up the good work! And most importantly... HF! Smile

Frosty: Thats one crazy babo! But sometimes we need this as well... Just think about suprising Your enemies more than Your friends Wink And give them hell! The enemies i mean ;D

Knes: I can say only one thing to You mate.. Thx for everything, nobody in this team was closer to me than You... Wish that Youll never lose another flag... Put Your all heart to defence, and You will be best!

Remember that You all are, or have been in one of the best team in babo, Im proud of You all boulding this team from scratch... Happe to be part of it, even if small part...

Thats a good bye..
Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Korgan on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Holy damn...
Edgy my polish friend.. Thank you for those nice words for me.
Well, u are pwning on defence, sg powaa later very good skills with smg, but tbh I haven't played many cms with you...
Apart from the battlefield u are a very nice, friendship and understanding me person.
I'll be missing you, I would be glad to see you in the fields again soon.
Take care!

(Jesteś zajebisty, szkoda ze odchodzisz, ale w życiu bywa różnie, 3maj się Smile)

P.S. Hehs, more laugh? Ok, but not today.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]   The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member] Empty

Back to top Go down

The One And Only - Edgar [Ex Member]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next