wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psycho One - Psy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psycho
Clan Member
psycho

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-04

The Psycho One - Psy Empty
PostSubject: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi there!

I don't really like writing about myself but it felt a bit odd that I'm the only member without a thread in the forum so I decided to make one anyway. Razz

So my nick (in babo) is Psycho [had many nicks before that but none for more than 3 months Smile], I'm a 26 (whoah!) years old guy from Hungary and I've been playing babo for more than a year now, with lengthy breaks though. I also had a brief spell in Yao's first clan and have been a freelancer since we decided to part ways. My main hobbies besides babo are online flash games, quiz games and any combination of these two; and I'm also an avid soccer fan. Twisted Evil

I'm a bit bad tempered and impatient but I hope I'll get on well with you babo guys in or outside our mighty clan. Razz

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Korgan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 3:55 pm

At last!

I was wondering when you will show up here Wink
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 am

Pyscho come back to us! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
psycho
Clan Member
psycho

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Psycho please come back?   The Psycho One - Psy EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:44 am

Hello boys!

I have a rough year at the university with increased coursework, harder exams and more part-time teaching duties but I hope you did/do just fine without me! Razz

I hope to come back as soon as my semester and final exams finish late June. Until then I wish you all the best and happy hunting!

All the best,
Psycho
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:33 am

Take care dude I love you I love you . And remember, we're here waiting for you sunny
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Is this boy still alive? affraid
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 am

Meh I dunno but I miss him. Cykooo where art thou? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psycho One - Psy   The Psycho One - Psy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psycho One - Psy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Members :: Ex Members-
Jump to: