wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fiery One - FireBall

Go down 
+4
stelistu
Sharpie
Frosty
FireBall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Fiery One - FireBall Empty
PostSubject: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi my name is Alexandru Madussi, aka FireBall or Roger. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Romania \m/. I like playing and listening to music too Razz. And I also enjoy skiing and other sports.

Babo CV:
- I started playing babo a few months ago
- The only active clan I played in was Masters of Surgery
- Founded the wicked Skillz clan with Yao for our greater glory! Twisted Evil

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 pm

The Fiery One - FireBall Fireballcopier

Cheers honey !!! farao
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 pm

It's so cool !! Twisted Evil Thanks a lot mate I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sharpie
Tryouter

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 pm

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 pm

were`s mine ? scratch Razz
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:19 am

stelistu wrote:
were`s mine ? scratch Razz

You don't deserve such a beautiful signy pirat
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:39 am

So here it is. Didn't think this day would come and I'm a bit self-disappointed but I couldn't do this any longer. Feeling as though the clan relied so much on me drained my energy, I tried very hard for a very long time (over 3 years) and I would try longer but I do not have the resources anymore. So much time and feeling put in this clan, I don't know if you guys truly understand my perspective. Treating me like someone who gave up or abandoned you would be unfair to the effort I put in wS. It would be better if you appreciated what I built and left here. You have a good thing here and you should treasure it, not quit the clan or stop playing babo just because I left -.-. I thought about leaving several times but today I decided that it was time because I was no longer good at inspiring you guys and leading you. This is due to 2 things. One of them is my pathetic piece of shit I call my life, I cannot be the figure I'm supposed to be when all the crazy shit is happening around me. 2nd much of the hate directed towards wS is because of me and all the times I stood up and voiced my thoughts whenever some jackass decided to throw dirt at our team. Also I wanted more from wS and some of you cannot offer so much time in order to become the best as I wanted and that's normal, we all have lives. Don't think that I quit because of arguments with Blackburn, if I was strong as in the past I would have kicked him from the clan some time ago because of his disrespect to other players and myself. Not doing the right thing when I should have is yet again proof of my weakness and failure as a leader. So simply put, I quit because I cannot lead you guys anymore and all of you expect this of me, it's too much of a burden and with deep regret I must say that I cannot be the bearer of this responsibility anymore.

Initially I thought that I wouldn't wanna join any other clan cause they all seemed colorless compared to wS but Frosty told me that babo without cm is kinda boring so I'll take his advice and I think I'll try my luck with oo. You should not feel betrayed or w/e because I will only play cms for sport and to avoid getting bored. I hope I will play against a strong and determined wS (although secretly maybe I will hope that you win xD ) I will try my best to point out your weaknesses haha.
I now entrust Frosty with the leadership of this clan hoping that he will not be too absent Razz because I trust his judgment and I know he can be a great leader and source of inspiration so trust and respect him!

My final wish is that this clan does not die and you find your inspiration and ambition in order to go on! Take care my friends!!
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

I always write kilometers of text, but in this case I dont think it's needed.
It's like : we both know already what the other is thinking !

Plus we already spoke in game.
Good luck by old balls, I was sure you would try to get there.

Take care Fire Wink I love you
Stay WICKEEEEEEED Twisted Evil

P.S. : Breaker answered ur post in private part, but I guess you did not see it since you removed yourself from the clan members !
So here it is :

Breaker wrote:
thanks fire .. you are really great guy Smile but this time will be hard for us i hope we can pass this time Wink

take care and good luck I love you
Back to top Go down
Andi
wicked Pwnzor
Andi

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm

argh. I'm very sad that you are leaving..

1st time when i wanted to join you, it was mostly because of Admiral, than he left and i stayed in jokers. This time you left.. but I gonna stay with .wS. like I said before. Smile

I can say that you were my teacher in this not so long period while I'm tryouter and I like that time with you, playing cm's, trainings, our conversations etc.. I gonna miss your lessons and advices :/

So.. Life goes on.. Babo goes on.. I hope that you gonna solve your private problems in your life and I wish you good luck in babo too Smile

I gonna miss you, and like Frosty said, stay Wicked. bounce
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm

fuck off Fire... i can't believe that one news in one videogames can make me sad... here we go. maybe u will never trust in this world, but u was very important for me.. the best clan member ever meet.. argh... ._. fu ._. i love u.
Back to top Go down
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

thanks frosty

fire , give a kiss to velvet he miss you so much Razz
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 am

Velvet! Come to Romania and we will make sweet love iwin
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Oi move this topic back to where it belongs :>
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm

"Trash/Bin" Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fiery One - FireBall   The Fiery One - FireBall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fiery One - FireBall
Page 1 of 1