wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu

Go down 
+9
Breaker
Deos
varlan
Oxygen
FireBall
Adm
Frosty
Baboow
stelistu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm

mhm okay.. Smile
well take care and good luck
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Good times and a few bad ones. You spent a lot of time on tryout and a lot of time under my fist of steel ^^. But now, once you look at things from perspective you can say that you became a great player. Great but with too many inconsistencies for some reason, that's my opinion anyways. What's clear is that we kicked some serious ass together! Sad to see you go to the NarshlabZ but we all know that nothing is permanent. You're the 2nd player going to NbZ from this clan. First ceph went there and then he disappeared hmm, making NbZ look like a retirement clan Razz. But they should feel lucky to have you there and dilute some of that Polish blood xD.

Aaanyways I didn't hold a grudge against ceph and I won't hold any against you, so don't worry, in my eyes we stay good friends Razz. Besides if you become semi(or more than semi)inactive like ceph I know you'll come crawling back to my fist of steel and whip so I'll be waiting Twisted Evil . Until then see you on the battlefield and have fun Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm crying, u are really emotional.

After 2 years i can say: FINALLY.

Our great family (Fire is the mum, I'm the dad, and i love fuck her) loses its retarded, deformed and ugly child.

Test a new experience: smell the burnt smell of your ass filled by my bullets.

Good luck among the nolifer Poles.

You'll come back crawling and that day u will kiss my italians hairy balls, so don't worry, in my eyes we stay good friends Razz
Back to top Go down
saddam

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 am

Iron wrote:

Hej Prepare your anus Iron. Im gonna pwn your ass in next cm because you called me nolifer :S:S Very Happy Joking ofc <3
Back to top Go down
varlan
wicked Tongue
varlan

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 am

Iron wrote:

Our great family (Fire is the mum, I'm the dad, and i love fuck her) loses its retarded, deformed and ugly child.

Epic.

Btw, stop talking about anus, cause I get melancholical...the anus period I love you
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 am

saddam wrote:
Iron wrote:

Hej Prepare your anus Iron. Im gonna pwn your ass in next cm because you called me nolifer :S:S Very Happy Joking ofc <3

x'D
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:37 am

still iron , fu. GetaLife! :* XD
saddim wtf r u doing here , gtfo xD
Back to top Go down
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm

he applied Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Xela
full wicked sckilllzor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

I understand ... is a matter of money right?
how much money do you need? go tell me what the real problem!!!!
XD
Damn steli!!!! i'm really sad that u leave wS, I played some really good games with you and thanks to you.
Now I'll see you on the other side of the arena, and I'll snipe your hairy ass while you run with my flag?
Want to know what do i think?..
I'm OK!!!! XD let's pwn that steli Smile
Belonging to the jokes, I wish you a great good and I hope you can find this new experience you are looking for!

iwin
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm

VelveT. wrote:
bye

never seen such a feelingful message
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 pm

vel loves me Razz
Back to top Go down
varlan
wicked Tongue
varlan

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
VelveT. wrote:
bye

never seen such a feelingful message

Nega/Pirate style
Back to top Go down
Xela
full wicked sckilllzor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 am

CAGATOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu   The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romanian Madafaka - Stelistu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Members :: Ex Members-
Jump to: