wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn

Go down 
+3
VelveT.
stelistu
Adm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adm

Adm

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-09-08

The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn Empty
PostSubject: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Hello!
*end of topic*

Hungarian kid, speaking hunglish -> my English sucks cause I learnt it on Babo.

Fourteen years old am I, and thou shall not pass me untagged. Real name is Gábor, may be misspelled as Gaybor. I've never had a girlfriend, I've never had sex, I've never been drunk and I don't have an own room so I can't even fap, though, let's skip this part Shocked.

My former clans were Insomnia and MoS, + some less important ones. I'm an addict, I can't spend a day without Babo. I don't play any other games, except FlatOut sometimes, and several RTS's.

Real life? What kind of a game is that? In any case, I don't take part in that (that's why I made a perfect candidate for wS), I guess it's for noobs with tons of money.

I love metal (including Iron). Metallica, Megadeth, Stratovarius, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Pillar, Pretty Maids, Porcupine Tree, Amorphis... My favourite songs are Tuonela from Amorphis and Season of Change from Stratovarius.
I tend to be almost as emo as Velvet at times. I also spread AIDS (don't ask me how I got it), so better keep away from me.

I hate school. I never study, nor do my homework at home, only in the breaks. Yet I never failed. I am not a gipsy, I don't love gulash, I prefer pizza. I like the buses in Debrecen, they have nice and cold windows.

I like walking when it's dark outside. I love rain and snow. I like cold weather. Hate hotness. Like biking. I LYK TROLLING.

I hate the rules made by my father. Bedtime sucks. Showertime sucks.

From movies/books, I like Star Wars, Aliens and Iron Man. Though, usually I can't be bothered to watch anything, what if I start watching a film and there's something on Babo?!..

Im lame Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm

omg that`s so gay .

1st . GET A LIFE , pay a bitch and have sex (u can pay vel too)
2nd. the music u listen is gay (OFC WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS THAT METAL IS THE BEST MUSIC EVER AND I'M A GYPSY FAGGOT) , and go to sleep later , who needs sleep
3rd. change ur name
4th. wtf are u doing here (most of us have life`s , even vel gets payed to suck)
5th. WELCOME

lol!
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Ola Gaybor!

PS: i don't think that u've really 14.
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 am

stelistu wrote:
omg that`s so gay .

1st . GET A LIFE , pay a bitch and have sex (u can pay vel too)

I am not you. so I won't.

brb in 9 hours!
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Nice to have you here little guay alien
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm

You got aids ? affraid

Maybe u should still get more from your life than walking outside when it's dark (which is cool) and listening to metal (which is cool too for a lot of bands) (Steli's music s0cks anyway Very Happy).

Who cares about "never had a gf" ? U're 14 man, u got the whole life to live !
Many persons get their first gf 'quite late' (even around 30 y.o.), while most of the ppl only get it when they're around 20 y.o.
The fact that everyone seems to have the first real girlfriend (boyfriend for some wS) earlier is just an impression.
Don't worry about that.

And seriously : when u will need to work to succeed at school, please do.
(It is normal at 14 that u don't need to work.)

Welcome in your new home for a long time I hope Wink

(I never got drunk either) elephant
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:16 pm

fu my music pwns .

Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 am

Gj Frosty for the signature. I hope it give to our admiral the power for play cms Razz
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm

So.. uhm. How to start...

I am leaving wS.
Reason is simple - I don't fit into the clan's "picture". Most of you play for fun, not minding the results - just casually. This is completely okay! But I have the intentions to be the best, for me only that way is acceptable. Everyone chooses their own path - for me it is different.

I know I haven't spent so much time here, 5 months.
When I joined the clan, I thought I could help making it the best clan. Well, I badly overestimated my abilities.
Even though I didn't succeed, I don't regret joining wS. It's been a fun time, though we had some differences at times. I want it to remain as good memories and I really hope we can stay friends - I also hope nobody is going to be angry at me...

I don't know what else to say. It was a very hard and sad decision, but this had to come sooner or later.. Sad
Thank you for everything. See you in Babo guys I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 pm

wtf?

1st i tought u fit in pretty good
2nd we play for fun yea , we're not an ordinary clan, but we are also serious when the moment asks it
3rd we're the best clan , babo isn't just winning , i tought u realized it , if not im really dissapointed
4th gl joinin the poles/portuguese/old farts Wink

P.S. im inactive atm due to the Easter break , and im not home
everybody has its personal life problems , but we're still a family in-game
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

write only "i wanna join oo", was faster Wink
Back to top Go down
Iron
THE WICKED MACROMAN
Iron

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

I do not hate you, you'll stay forever in my heart <3

It was a pleasure playing with you during these months, you're the best babo player in the world.

I knew you'd be gone one day, but hopefully not so fast, damned goulash eater in the middle of puberty.

Many people at this time are very happy to have some more chanches to defeat us... FODASSE! Laughing

Good luck and get a life! Crying or Very sad

(I would pay to see the face of our dictator while reading your goodbye Shocked rofl)
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:41 am

OH FUCK U, i'll miss u >_> little bastard.
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 am

okei maybe i was a lil' bit too harsh , but only because i'll miss you xD

anywayz , some words from the bottom of my heart

thank you for your friendship , i hope we can remain friends

ur the best player i ever played alongside with...(since i couldn't play with me XD)

good luck in ur future plans ...and remember

stay wiiiiiiiiiiiickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed I love you

P.S. ur already the best in many ppl's opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Crying or Very sad tnx to all things you teached me, if i will be pro is all because you and guys in this clan, good luck finding new clan!! :*
Back to top Go down
Adm

Adm

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:43 pm

thank you guys. I will miss you too. I love you
@Deos, you can make it to fullmembership, don't ever give up on it Smile

and of course I want to stay friends with all of you, that's not a question from my side ^^

ps. Fire please remove my admin rights
Back to top Go down
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:35 pm

p.s we dont have now a cm poser i think i will get this job again Razz
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:20 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn   The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn Empty

Back to top Go down

The Insomniac - Admiral Thrawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Members :: Ex Members-
Jump to: