wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jeer - Cephei

Go down 
+9
Deos
VelveT.
saddam
Fosters
Baboow
fuazi
Negative
FireBall
Cephei
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:07 am

Yo !
My name is Bartek and I from Poland. I live in small village, name: Świedziebnia Very Happy
I love Football, playing in team, watching on TV, Real Madrid generally cheers
I listen music often, usually trance, alternative rock, rock, proggresive house, etc.
I love spending time on Computer, playin in Babo, and the most things in Internet Smile.
I've 2 older brothers, that's why I have laggs often. Yeah, Its aggrevating me too.
I'm started to play in babo 1 year ago (on march) and I played in many clans.
But, finally, I founded the clan which corresponding me. I'm happy with u I love you
Take Care!
Cephei

Last edited by Cephei on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:03 pm

WTF Świedziebnia Exclamation Question Exclamation Question that's a strange name, how do u pronounce it ? Very Happy Rugby is a cool sport! Other than that, big kisses and see u on the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:14 pm

I mean ..
The Jeer - Cephei Football20220Small
Back to top Go down
Negative

Negative

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:36 pm

lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:00 am

Was thinking of another post Very Happy I'm nab Razz
Back to top Go down
Negative

Negative

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm

FireBall wrote:
I'm nab

Yup I love you
Back to top Go down

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Yeah, rugby was about me What a Face
Back to top Go down
fuazi

fuazi

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-19

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Is that you on photo, cephei? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Well, im here as a goalkeeper.
Summer 2007 Smile (I havent new photos Sad)
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-07-29

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:19 pm

nab goalkeeper Laughing
Back to top Go down
fuazi

fuazi

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-19

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 pm

so young Smile
btw, it would be a nice idea to create a topic with photos.. or to demand a photo from every clan member in his topic Smile
a nation must see her heroes Wink
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 pm

The Jeer - Cephei 24o2jc3
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Did u catch it? xD
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 pm

looks like a fail but who knows maybe a wonderful catch ;P
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 am

I didnt :S
It was a goal. The ball hit the post and get into the net :S
Back to top Go down
Fosters

Fosters

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-10-03

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 am

yeahh I wiin wicked Smger on 1vs1 with smg ;D
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Baboow
wicked Baboon!
Baboow

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 am

that was cephei's 5 years old brother Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
saddam

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-08

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:53 pm

WaterBall wrote:
yeahh I wiin wicked Smger on 1vs1 with smg ;D

Brawo!!! You are now BIG pr0
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 pm

1v1 sucks, anyway I didnt cared about it Cool
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am

Yo guys I'm leaving 6 and coming back 11 September, take care ^^
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm

;_;
Back to top Go down
Cephei
wicked SMGer
Cephei

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 am

Hello the pride of wS and other players.
I want to declare that I am leaving from wicked Skillz.
Yes, it is a sincere decision.

I can not describe how much this clan was giving me a amusement, pleasure, fun. I remember also sad occasions, even better than rambunctious some. By wS, I learned experience, strength, longanimity and devotion. Without wS, certainly without you guys, I would not be a good player. Personality I shaped by myself. The day 22 of September 2008 I lodged an application here. Today here are a whole two years. Two years of my dominant time in babo nation.

Here I have got a little words for you, starting from the main individual:
FireBall – well, it would not be a lie, that You kept me staying alive Smile many times buoyed me up, many times prompting me, though many times You gave me a acute lessons. Just like a loyal friend. Thank you for that.
Iron – thanks for making me laugh and for not many cm’s we have played. You are the Guardian Angel of wS. Keep to be a owner Smile
Baboow – ah, You defeated a very long path to join us, now You are not playing. I like your determination. Be particular about atmosphere around Smile
Frosty – so high-colored, optimistic person Smile Sad that you left babo, but I know you are still with wS. Wish You all best in life and thanks a lot for signature Smile
Knes – I remember Your nice tryout time, now You slowed down a bit. I know that You are not active that much. Keep the own flag as much as you can Smile
Stelistu – “The Romanian Madafaka” always funny and always internecine Smile Enjoyed to play with You. Be active as much as You can and take care for Your girlfriend Smile
Velvet – what can I say, none can be so wild and so crazy as He is Smile You are surely the mascot of wS. I will miss you much.
Blackburn – and the latest wS’ed. I was shocked when I met You lately. Old cool guy from DuelMasters and nothing has changed. Well done on tryout, keep working Smile

wS can be surely one of the best clans in babo, remember guys, You are forming it, You have capacity to do that. I’m proud of this team. Hope you will not be angry at me Wink

Future – what will I do later ? Since holidays finished I considered to join, in my opinion, one of the well-known clan with great history. I want to finish 2 years most worthy part of my babo life and join NbZ. I wanted to join them many moons ago, but I was not strong enough mentally. Now I can do it, wS gave me very much. I want to create new future, change something, take up a challenge.

So, that is a farewell. Goodbye guys, take care and keep up the good work Smile
See You on the battlefields.
Back to top Go down
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 am

ceph it was nice to play whit you(best defender eu ofc)...gl dude =(
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 am

it makes me sad to see u leaving man , u after fire inspired me the most to join this awesome clan when i applied first time , and ur the best defender i know in babo , i think i played with u more cm`s than i played with anyone here , thanks for the kind words Smile , i hope we`ll still talk and bla bla (u know me , i`ll talk anyway:D ) ,i still remember my tryout when even though i was making allot of mistakes (tactical) u never complained about me and i thank u for being such a good friend , in my opionion u`ll always have a spot here and i hope that one day u`ll join us again , till then take care bro Smile , always wiiiiiiickeeeeed <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jeer - Cephei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeer - Cephei   The Jeer - Cephei Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jeer - Cephei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wS Clan Forum :: Public Area :: Members :: Ex Members-
Jump to: