wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|2eaL application

Go down 
+5
Breaker
stelistu
Deos
varlan
Unreal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreal

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-12

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Hello!

age - 22

in-game nick - |2eal

Activity - as much as possible usually everyday.

Weapon - smg with shield or knives, all depends on what i feel is best during cm.

Posistion - primarily attack why? i like attacking i find it more of a challenge trying to break enemys defence and enjoy scoring, i can def too and usually do this if teams ask or if current defender sucks and team is loosing, i also enjoy and feel i am good at returning the flag when enemy has it. As you know skill kills but so does spawn control i can easily attack or def if i know spawns like on brutus etc.

why ws - i has wicked skills and want to kick some other clans asses and you has pretty good members Razz

argh i worte more and got warning about topic title and thought it was about post characters... nvm afro
Back to top Go down
varlan
wicked Tongue
varlan

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-01-14

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:13 am

Hola motherfucker! Nobody took you so you came here, ha? lol! Fu cockfag I love you
Back to top Go down
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:56 am

good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:52 am

dafac? we already have var , i dont want cg. FU? xD
welcome unfaggot , make urself comfortable and then post somee tits on the offtopic section , and make some cm's with us!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

good luck ! I love you
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Tryouter
Oxygen

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-04-21

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi Unreal ! Smile

Good luck ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unreal

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

cheers for gl messages Smile now get ur asses online and lets do some test cm's, btw what are rules on cm's am i allowed to test with two tryouters etc? scratch
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 pm

hi.. unfortunatly Fireball isn't so much active in this days cause of college... so u have to wait a bit for any answer, sorry but good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Unreal

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

understandable is practically end of college for everyone me included lots of work Sad
Back to top Go down
VelveT.
Mustache Eater
VelveT.

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:19 pm

yes but the problem is that he's our dictator, so we can't decide without him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 pm

i'll become active starting next week i think , havin some hard times now Razz
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi and nice to see you here. It's true I'm pretty busy so I'll just tell you how I see things. Right now we have a whole bunch of tryouters which makes things a bit complicated in wS. IMO if you really want to have a shot at a tryout you'd better be prepared to kick some serious ass otherwise my answer is gonna be something like "sorry but we have our hands full at the moment" which is the reality.
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Xela
full wicked sckilllzor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-04-20

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey Real!!!!
Goood luck and have fun!!
I hope u will do ur best ever but basically in these first days Smile
I donno u really to much but i seen that u have really not bad skill Smile GL!!!
Back to top Go down
Unreal

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am

im trying fb! Twisted Evil, and thanks xela Smile, i know smth bout ya er krek on msn ye and aren't you a karate man? Wink
Back to top Go down
Xela
full wicked sckilllzor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-04-20

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Kung fu Smile heheh my dad is a master of Karate Razz
Back to top Go down
Unreal

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 am

Hello, i would like to withdraw my current application. Reason being is like you said fb there are many tryouters atm and every cm would be with different people. I may apply in the future under different circumstances, gl to all tryouters who have gained tryout. Smile
Back to top Go down
varlan
wicked Tongue
varlan

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-01-14

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:02 am

I knew it! Just when I saw your post, before I read it, I knew it! Well, I can't say it's better for you to resign or not, but the fact is that now wS troops are slim in numbers. Almost no full member being active. IMO Fire should give left and right full memberships : ))
Back to top Go down
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 pm

mhm .. ok good luck in other clan Smile

ps: Varlan you have my mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Tryouter
Oxygen

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-04-21

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Good luck unreal Wink
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Unreal you're right, circumstances aren't good right now. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors. As for the lot of you pathetic tryouters! Ok, you wanna be full members? Then you have to play at least as good as I did when I was active Very Happy. Do that and you got your memberships Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

|2eaL application Empty
PostSubject: Re: |2eaL application   |2eaL application Empty

Back to top Go down

|2eaL application
Page 1 of 1