wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazy's application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazy

Blazy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Blazy's application :) Empty
PostSubject: Blazy's application :)   Blazy's application :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Heya dudes!

Well, if u wouldn't know, my old name is xfo, but now, i use my new name: Blazy. Well, I play babo for, well, this is the 12th month. Very Happy How long time! Lol. So, I started to play in December, 2008, I had some brakes, I think 2, internet connection, my comp. sucked more than now etc. Razz

Nickname: Blazy.

First weapon: Sub Machine Gun, but I can play with other weapons too, for example CG. Very Happy

Secondary weapon: Well, it depends on what position do I play on. But I usually use shield, ofc.

Position: Well, actually, I am an attacker, but I can defence too, if it's nessesary.

Hours spend with playing the game on a day: Well, it depends. If I have to learn a lot, I don't play so much, around an hour, but if I don't have to learn anything, or just a bit, I play 2-3 hours.

Other clans: I was on tryout in Heroes/Very Happy/ and in Dreamcatchers/Neutral/...

The reason, why I wanna join you: Well, it is a good clan with friendly, active players. I wanna play with players, who are on my level, not with others, who aren't as good as me Razz...I couldn't join heroes, because I wasn't good enough. And I leaved dreamcatchers, because I was much better, than some players in the clan, and because I was disappointed in them. =(

Well, that's all guys, thank you for reading my apply. Hope u liked it.
See u on fields, cya

P.S: Thanks for the signature Fro Wink, I really love it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Negative

Negative

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's application :)   Blazy's application :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Good luck pal Wink
Back to top Go down
Blazy

Blazy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's application :)   Blazy's application :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's application :)   Blazy's application :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Good luck. Show us what you can do.

For the signature, you can put it in your signature instead of your avatar ;-d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's application :)   Blazy's application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazy's application :)
Page 1 of 1