wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fireball's application

Go down 
+6
Breaker
Killer
Nostrad
Grey matter
Nemo
FireBall
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Fireball's application Empty
PostSubject: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:58 pm

I always felt that I would return to wS one day. Feels like it's been ages since I left wS but in reality I spent a lot more time here than I did anywhere else in this game Smile. So here it goes:

Weapons: SMG/Sniper
Secondaries: Knives suit my more aggressive style of playing but I know how to use shield to get some nice ninja style caps Smile.
Position: Attack has always been my favorite position, however in time I have learned to handle defense too and middle.

Other info...I'm 23, I work cause that's what u're supposed to do at this age if you've finished/not studying. In my spare time I work out, run track, ski, play some basketball, go rollerblading, play some guitar, sometimes I try to sing too, sometimes I get high and I try to mix all these and end up injuring myself but it's ok cause I have decent tolerance to pain. I love music, mostly I'd say I'm into rock/metal/funk/blues, recently I've rediscovered electronic music, but generally I appreciate any type of music if it "tickles" my ear Smile.

I want to get back in wS because I care about this clan the most, I think all the current players in wS are cool people. There might have been tensions between me and 1-2 players here but that's all behind me, I'm just here to have fun, kick some ass, and help put fear into the hearts of our enemies Twisted Evil. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Nemo
The Gold Fish
Nemo

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Welcome back FbZ. Hope I will have time to play some rounds with ya !
Back to top Go down
Grey matter

Grey matter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Welcome Fire good to see u here.

23 and working I know this pain xD
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Nice to see u guys still alive Razz. Ye working but only to get some money to finish my studies lul, fucken taxes are too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Nostrad
full wicked sckilllzor

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:35 am

FireBall wrote:
There might have been tensions between me and 1-2 players here but that's all behind me
Who'r those 1-2 players ? Gl anyway
Back to top Go down
Killer
wicked SkillerZ
Killer

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:38 am

Welcome back man.
I wish you gl
Back to top Go down
Breaker
wicked Clearer
Breaker

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:27 am

FIREBALL! knew it you don't love wS you life wS , fking good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nemo
The Gold Fish
Nemo

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:17 pm

FireBall wrote:
Nice to see u guys still alive Razz. Ye working but only to get some money to finish my studies lul, fucken taxes are too expensive.

Yeah still alive but on exams period...
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:07 pm

@ Nostrad: I never considered it to be something serious, maybe it wasn't even worth mentioning, if you are curious I can tell you though Razz, but like I said all that is behind me and was behind me before I decided to apply here Smile.
@ Breaker: You better show up and play some cms with me Razz
@ Killer: Ty for the good wishes if all goes well we shall bust some ballz I hope
@ Nemo: Np Nemo, just make sure you get good grades, there will be time for cms after Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Andi
wicked Pwnzor
Andi

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Geeeez! God, give me better net pl00x.
Good luck fire and welcome back. ^^
Back to top Go down
|lykan|
\/\/iCk3d Bo|_|nc3r
|lykan|

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Oooo tarfa :0 nice to see ya here Smile gl!
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I have two news, a good one, and a bad one.

-> The good one is that almost all wSers have spoken about you Fire, and the results are favorable to your comeback !
However, I still wanna hear one or two players before announcing anything official, so please be patient a few time more Wink

-> The bad one is that I spoke with some players in babo, and that I learnt that the following clans (or at least, some of their players) won't play vs you :

oo (or nath, at least. The weird thing is, as u may have seen yesterday, cnik and gero didn't want to call anette to play, so idk if it's the whole oo clan or only nath that refuses to play you).

* (or Ulisses, at least, but he said (with a lot of respect) that the * clan wouldn't play vs you).

S! (or Rapt!le at least, but there, I am almost sure the whole clan won't play vs you).

Cinc said he would play vs you if you apologized 5 times. Idk if it was for the fun of it, or for real, or else.

Now I haven't heard anyone from V, but it seems to me that they always played even the ppl they dislike, so if there are players there that dislike you, maybe we still can cm vs them.

Probably that -BBB- will agree to play us, probably that nbz too, but they're dead inactive.
There are ->iF<- and £ left.
(+ brlm and *w.o.w*...)

We also still can play matches between wSers.

I tried to engage the conversation on RS2, with all the persons mentioned above, not even to convince them, just to understand everything.
Cause it wasn't new to me that you weren't appreciated by the whole community, but it was new to me that people refuses to play you.
I thought iF had not many cm's only because of Adm's presence...

They all talked a lot about it, but I'm not sure that things will get fixed so soon.
We will have to be patient if we wanna play together a cm again vs someone.
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

The only one I knew refused to play was Nath. Apart from that Uli only said once that he wouldn't play against iF because he wants to get * into shape again. As for Raptile his racist attacks on me is the reason why he won't play against me lol. I know for a fact that Ulisses supports Raptile because he's Polish. Now you tell me that this is bad news because if too many people don't want to play against me I won't be allowed to return to wS? ^^ As for Cinc he's joking. If you go around asking all the pranksters who dislike me whether or not they will play what do you think the answer will be? How ironic it would be to be turned down by the clan I created because I retaliated against racism lul Razz. I never started a fight, and I always did my job as an admin without discrimination, you should know that too well by now Smile. Besides if they really wanna be like this and not play against wS, iF, and w/e clans what do you think will happen in the end?
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Hey, it was just information.
I was angry (for once) after the whole community about this conversation.

I support you.
It is bad news because I guess you expected to play cms by joining a clan, and that things do not seem to go that way.
It does not affect at all your comeback to wS.
OFC you will not be refused because of that.
You should also know that I wouldn't decide things like that !

Besides, I did not start going here and there and ask all those people if they'd play you or not...

We were playing a cm vs * while someone spoke about you.
Then, Nath, on spec, said : "what's the point of having a player that everyone hates ?"
I answered : "that doesn't prevent them from playing vs him, except you, Nath".
And he answered : "S! won't play him also" and there was rapt!le on spec laughing about it.

After the cm vs *, I just wanted to ask Nath cause he was there.
I couldn't even start my question that he and all the specs started giving their opinion.
Including Ulisses, we had just played him.
And believe me, Ulisses never talked to me.
There were Adm and stelistu, also trying to defend you along the conversation.
Cinc was present and talked too.

This is how I got all this info and got upset.
I just could count the clans left.

OFC we're gonna try and try and try again to ask for cms.
I always liked playing with you and I look forward to do it again.
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:49 pm

TY for the tryout guys, I hope this cloud of hate will just disperse at some point and we can all just have fun playing cms Smile.
Back to top Go down
Deos
Babo runner
Deos

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Sad Sad welcome back alex

Btw frosty you said that Rap, Uli and other players dont wont to play with fire but this player dont wont play with any 1 (for exaple rap )
Back to top Go down
Nostrad
full wicked sckilllzor

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Try to add us on ladder if u wanna play/find us easily on babo, most of your ladder account as the same as our game nickname
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm

What was the site? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nostrad
full wicked sckilllzor

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:34 pm

So what are ur ladder nicknames?
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Some people dared to answer to my post there :

http://wsclan.heavenforum.org/t1302-friend-list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireball's application   Fireball's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Fireball's application
Page 1 of 1