wS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Young Babowan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Negative

Negative

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] Empty
PostSubject: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Hum.. there we go
Hello! What a Face
My name is Rui as known as Negative ( Razz ). Im 17 years old and I live in Portugal sunny .. Well i was born here cyclops .
I like to play babo Shocked Razz and well im the noobish one over here Razz

Im playing it from like 1,5 years but i still suck Razz

Cya Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:56 pm

All hail the laziest of babos! Negative who's so lazy he won't even write his entire nickname instead of Nega! Razz ! Joking, we love you! :* Cheers

Last edited by FireBall on Thu May 21, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Negative

Negative

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Hello

I'm here because I want to say goodbye and to which you the best of lucks.
Even though things were getting a bit hostile with some older members, Im not gonna keep any hard feeling.
I had a lot of fun in this clan, learned a lot of things from all the members and i want to thank you for that.

I hope u grow up a lot as a clan without me and that u can be considered the best euro clan, soon enough.

Good bye and good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
wicked clown
Frosty

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:55 pm

See you, matey. I will miss you.

We will meet again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stelistu
Linkin Parkz0r
Linkin Parkz0r
stelistu

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 pm

all the best for ya dude Smile
gl Razz
Back to top Go down
FireBall
Dear Dictator
FireBall

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:18 pm

You said no hard feelings. What's up with your attitude towards me then? It's no surprise anyways. All we asked was that you be nice towards other people (or at least be a lesser dickhead). I guess it was just too much to ask. What you call hostile, we call just. And in case you are wondering what happened to the "love", well, it grew weaker over time and it was greatly influenced by your infinite fuck ups as a social person. I am sorry it came to this but it seems that all the attempts to help you and to talk some sense into you were useless. I honestly thought that you could be a nice guy but I am disappointed to realize how wrong I was. Having said all this you will probably hate me (even though you'll say otherwise), but your decision to leave wS rather than to be a nicer guy has left me cold. So goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]   The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Noob One - Negative [Ex Member]
Page 1 of 1